Our most popular course – CPM102. Learn the P6 Project Management Power (Windows) Client from the ground up over 3 days. We’ll teach you everything you need to know to get scheduling and planning. After completing our comprehensive hands-on case study, you’ll feel like a Primavera pro! Get started with P6 Project Manager through hands-on training in the concepts of planning and scheduling.
This course is flexible and convenient for those who cannot travel or make it to one of our physical classroom locations. We will take care of setting up your access to a demo P6 database, connecting your computer, and delivering the materials to your desired training location. Online or virtual training can be intimidating, but we are committed to making your experience hassle-free by doing all of the technical set-up for you!
This 3-day course leads you through hands-on workshops that create and track an entire project to completion, using the three basic elements of project management: schedule, resource, and costs. Scheduling techniques will be covered.
For more information, visit our CPM102 training page!
Please ensure that the computer you will be training on is free of adware, spyware, and viruses as it will hinder your access to our virtual Primavera P6 environment. Instructors cannot guarantee they will be able to successfully connect you to our training environment, if the cause of issues is due to computer malware.
Once you’ve registered for a virtual training course, you will be contacted by an instructor within the business week to coordinate your availability and connection test.
What You’ll Need
- Training space (ex. at home or at your office)
- Audio preference (land line, mobile, or computer audio)
- Shipping address for materials
- Adequate internet access on PC or laptop
Technical Requirements To Check (If Possible):
- Windows OS on your PC or laptop
- Internet Explorer browser
- Latest Java version installed (www.java.com)
- A free license, desktop copy of Teamviewer (www.teamviewer.com)
- Optional: desktop copy of GoTo Meeting if necessary or requested by the instructor