Did you know Primavera’s web-based project management tool is one of the most advanced in the industry? Labelled “Web Access”, P6’s web tool gives you full access to projects and enterprise data and is coupled with powerful collaboration tools. Learn how to master Web Access by attending CPM101. This course provides hands-on training for Primavera’s web-based solution that will cover all of the topics necessary to plan a project from start to finish.
This course is flexible and convenient for those who cannot travel or make it to one of our physical classroom locations. We will take care of setting up your access to a demo P6 database, connecting your computer, and delivering the materials to your desired training location. Online or virtual training can be intimidating, but we are committed to making your experience hassle free by doing all of the technical set-up for you!
For more information, visit our CPM101 training page!
Please ensure that the computer you will be training on is free of adware, spyware, and viruses as it will hinder your access to our virtual Primavera P6 environment. Instructors cannot guarantee they will be able to successfully connect you to our training environment, if the cause of issues is due to computer malware.
Once you’ve registered for a virtual training course, you will be contacted by an instructor within the business week to coordinate your availability and connection test.
What You’ll Need
- Training space (ex. at home or at your office)
- Audio preference (land line, mobile, or computer audio)
- Shipping address for materials
- Adequate internet access on PC or laptop
Technical Requirements To Check (If Possible):
- Windows OS on your PC or laptop
- Internet Explorer browser
- Latest Java version installed (www.java.com)
- A free license, desktop copy of Teamviewer (www.teamviewer.com)
- Optional: desktop copy of GoTo Meeting if necessary or requested by the instructor